One. Switch instructions
1. The battery is the anode facing inward (the lamp head side) and the cathode facing outward (tail).
2, the switch is at the end, the switch function is a switch function, and the light switch is a dimming function.
two. Board instructions
1. This shop's flashlight adopts advanced constant voltage and constant current technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for constant voltage regulation.
2, special tips: a. Do not overpressure use, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V b. The battery is rooted forward, do not reverse, otherwise it will burn the board c. Pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation d. Non-professionals Do not open the board
3, warranty description: open or processed circuit board no longer warranty.
three. Lithium battery instructions
1. Characteristics of lithium battery: The charging method of lithium battery and mobile phone battery is completely different; lithium battery has no memory, can be charged at any time, do not overcharge and discharge.
2, special tips to use anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit "three anti-" charger;
3, do not use the battery for a long time, should be fully charged to save, normal charge and discharge once in about three months;
four. Flashlight instructions
1. When the flashlight is in use, select according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
2. In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
3, cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is best to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Can not direct the light from the flashlight to the human eye, super bright and glaring, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
1. Check the battery: Make sure the battery has electricity and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands. The old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
2. Check the tail cover: Make sure that the switch is tightened and the contact is good, to ensure that the copper column of the tail cover and the metal plate of the tail cover are in good contact, pay attention to whether the lamp head is loose.